Lorain Ohio Light House

The Lorain West Breakwater Light, also called the Lorain Harbor Light, is a lighthouse in Lorain, Ohio. The light was built in 1917 on Lake Erie by the United States Army Corps of Engineers. It was taken out of service in 1965 when it was replaced by an automated light tower on a nearby breakwater. The light was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on 29 December 1978.

 

Visit the Lorain Light House Foundation